Dicamba 500 Herbicide is for the control of certain broadleaf weeds in winter cereals, pastures, conservation tillage, sugar cane, turf, rice and non-crop areas.
ACTIVE CONSTITUENT: 500 g/L DICAMBA present as the dimethylamine salt
Weeds controlled in pastures with Dicamba 500 Herbicide include:
- Cotton (Woolly or True scotch) thistle
- Variegated thistle, Star thistle, Black or Spear thistle, Illyrian thistle
- Double gee (Three-cornered Jack, Spiny emex)
- Parthenium weed
- Smartweed (Water pepper)
- Hexham scent (Melilotus)
- Stemless thistle
- Caltrop (Yellow vine)
- Horehound and Rumex spp, including Curled and Broadleaf docks
PACK SIZE: 10L, 20L
Equivalent/Similar Products: Kamba*, Cutlass*
* Important: All Equivalent / similar products listed should be used as a guide only and may not be identical to the comparable Notman Pasture Seeds product. Formulations may differ including physical and chemical properties. Trademarks may apply to products listed. Recommendations for use, handling, storage and disposal of products may also change over time. Always read container label and leaflet before opening or using products.