Success Neo contains spinetoram, an active ingredient derived from the metabolite of a naturally occurring soil bacterium. It is registered for the control of caterpillar pests in a wide variety of crops, including fruit, herbs, ornamentals, vegetables, canola, forage brassicas and forestry.
- Diamondback moth
- Cabbage white butterfly
- Cabbage cluster caterpillar
- Cabbage centre grub
- Citrus leafminer
- Cluster caterpillas
- Cucumber moth
- Lightbrown apple moth
- Pear and cherry slug
- Potato moth
- Western flower thrips
- Outstanding control of western flower thrip.
- Excellent control of DBM and all other significant caterpillar pests in canola.
- Extended residual activity.
- Selectivity to the main beneficial insects.
- A high level of environmental and user safety.
- 14 day harvest withholding period.
Active Ingredient: 120 g/L Spinetoram
Formulation: Suspension concentrate (SC)
Mode of Action: Nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAchr) allosteric activators
Insecticide Group: 5