PRODUCES HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS FEED FROM SPRING TO LATE AUTUMN
Puna II is a true perennial chicory bred for improved animal performance. It delivers premium quality feed and a high dry matter yield. Puna II is ideally suited to dairy pastures and finishing systems due to its semi-erect growth habit. It has a fast regrowth after grazing, especially if rotationally grazed.
- Ready to graze in 55-85 days
- High yielding, semi-erect broad leaved perennial with good persistence
- Winter dormant, it produces higher growth over spring, summer and autumn
- Fast re-growth after grazing
- Early autumn sowing is also possible if chicory is established before the cool season
- Minimum 500mm rainfall per annum unless irrigated
|Sowing Rate||1-15 kg/ha|
|Soil Temperature||12+ degrees|
|Spring Sowing Rate||4-5 kg/ha|
|Readt to Graze||55-85 days|
|Recommended Coating||Ultrastrike® film coat seed|
Puna II Chicory Spotlight
Download Forage Spotlight
Notman Pasture Seeds have been in the Australia forage seeds business since 1987 and have proudly supported farmers around the country. To discuss your pasture & cropping plans call our experienced team on (03) 5659 2314.