DELIVERS OUTSTANDING SEASONAL VERSATILITY AND RAPID GROWTH RECOVERY
Delivers outstanding performer in trials throughout Australia, Kopu II is a large leaved, upright clover that offers excellent warm season production.
- Ready to graze in 55-100 days
- High quality feed and good sugar levels
- High stolon density aids rapid growth
- Ideally suited to high fertility and rotational grazing by cattle
- Sowing rate should be 3-4kg/ha as a sole white clover stand
- Sowing rate should be 1-2kg/ha with other white clovers
- Sow in mixes with perennial or Italian ryegrass.
- Minimum 800mm rainfall per annum unless irrigated