SUMMER ACTIVE AND EXCELLENT SEASONAL QUALITY AND QUANTITY OF FEED PRODUCED
An outstanding continental tall fescue that offers excellent quality feed over the growing season. It has improved seedling vigour over older type continental fescues which provides faster establishment.
- Ready to graze in 70-110 days
- Improved leaf softness for increased palatability
- Reduced aftermath heading for increased quality over the growing season
- Sowing rates should be 8–25kg/ha
- Sowing depth within the range of 5-15mm
- Minimum 600mm rainfall per annum unless irrigated