Vibe Italian Ryegrass is a very persistent and very high yielding diploid Italian ryegrass. Handles hard grazing very well and hangs in there when most other Italians won’t, with excellent persistence and without the animal health issues caused by some novel endophyte containing Italian ryegrass varieties. Very palatable, densely tillered and very late heading (+27 days) with low aftermath heading to maintain pasture quality late into the spring. Excellent disease resistance.
- Very persistent, even under harsh management conditions
- Bounces back from hard grazings well.
- Very high yield performance across seasons, years and regions
- Late heading (+27 days) for carrying pasture quality longer into spring
- Very low aftermath heading (returns to vegetative state quickly after heading)
- Very palatable
(days cf Nui)
(1=susceptible, 9 = resistant)
|Aftermath heading||Min Rainfall
|18-30 months||+ 27||20-25||8||Low||