Dicamba 500 is a post emergence, selective herbicide for control of certain hard to kill broadleaf weeds in cereals, some forage brassicas, maize, pasture and non cropped areas. Dicamba 500 can also be used to control clovers in conservation tillage programmes. Dicamba 500 also controls a broad spectrum of broad leaved weeds in maize and is used as a post-emergence treatment after weed and crop emergence.
- Effective companion herbicide with Glyphosate for a cleaner spray out.
- No plantback period for brassicas, grasses, maize, cereals and some other crops.
- Useful for post-emergence broadleaf weed control in many crops.
Weeds controlled in pastures with Dicamba 500 Herbicide include:
- Cotton (Woolly or True scotch) thistle
- Variegated thistle, Star thistle, Black or Spear thistle, Illyrian thistle
- Double gee (Three-cornered Jack, Spiny emex)
- Parthenium weed
- Smartweed (Water pepper)
- Hexham scent (Melilotus)
- Stemless thistle
- Caltrop (Yellow vine)
- Horehound and Rumex spp, including Curled and Broadleaf docks
Active Constituent: 500 g/L DICAMBA present as the dimethylamine salt
PACK SIZE: 5L, 10L, 20L, 1000L
Comparative Products: Kamba, Cutlass 500, Dicamba 500
Please get in touch with our Customer team for pricing information (03) 5659 2314
* Important: All Equivalent / similar products listed should be used as a guide only and may not be identical to the comparable Notman Pasture Seeds product. Formulations may differ including physical and chemical properties. Trademarks may apply to products listed. Recommendations for use, handling, storage and disposal of products may also change over time. Always read container label and leaflet before opening or using products.