Sulfometuron 750 WG Herbicide is primarily a soil residual herbicide with some knockdown action. It controls susceptible weeds through both post-emergence and pre-emergence (residual) action.
Sulfometuron 750 WG is a broad spectrum herbicide that can be used for the control of annual and perennial grasses and broadleaf weeds in commercial and industrial areas, rights of way including road, rail and utility lines, Eucalyptus spp. and Corymbia spp. plantations.
- Sulfometuron 750 WG may be applied pre-emergence or post-emergence to the weeds; best results are obtained if application is made before or during the early stages of weed growth.
- Compatible with most partner herbicides – Sulfometuron can be mixed with Glyphosate herbicides when spraying established weeds to achieve a superior level of knockdown & extended residual weed control. The compatibility of Sulfomac with other residual herbicides gives a cheap and effective solution to extending the control of some hard to kill weeds and broadening the range of species controlled. Sulfomac is also effective as a directed or shielded spray in post plant weed control operations.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: SULFOMETURON-METHYL 750g/kg
Product Size: 1kg
Comparable Product: Mako, Oust
General Use Rate
- 200-400 grams per Hectare (Boomspray)
- 20 – 40 grams per 100 Litres water (Handgun)
- 3-6 grams per 15L Litres water (Knapsack)
Perennial Weeds: 400-800 grams per Hectare (Boomspray)
- 40 – 80 grams per 100 Litres water (Handgun)
- 6-12 grams per 15L Litres water (Knapsack)
Rates are a general guide only. Refer to directions for use for full instructions and directions prior to use.
Please get in touch with our Customer team for pricing information (03) 5659 2314