SUPERIOR PERSISTENCE AND PRODUCTION EVEN UNDER SHEEP GRAZING.
Astred has been extensively trialled in many parts of Australia and consistently performed well. Suited to free draining soils, it makes high quality hay and is ideal for finishing lambs, cattle and dairy cows.
- Ready to graze in 70-110 days
- Excellent persistence and tolerant of hard grazing situations
- Low oestrogen levels
- Sowing rate should be 2-5kg/ha
- Suitable for regions of Australia that receive above 600mm annual rainfall
- Sow as a component of perennial pasture mix
- Minimum 600mm rainfall per annum unless irrigated