Regenerate has improved recovery from wear, drought tolerance and exhibits improved tolerance to billbug damage & brown patch disease with outstanding performance across all regions of turf type tall fescue use. Regenerate has the capacity to excel in lower mowing height applications, and mixes well with perennial ryegrass and Kentucky bluegrasses in many golf, sports and lawn turf applications.
Selected to perform and persist in extreme conditions of the tall fescue adaptation zone and other areas that limit the summer performance and persistence of cool season turf.
- Heat & drought tolerant
- Low input
- Compact growth – reduces clippings and mowing frequency
- Fine textured – turf quality
- Brown patch and gray leaf spot tolerance – reduces or eliminates fungicide applications
Sod production, sports turf, lawn & landscape, golf course roughs, parks, and other areas requiring a resilient turf.
The first mowing can be expected after 30 days or when the grass blades reach a length of 50 mm. Limited use of the area can be expected in six weeks. Ideal mowing height is 50 – 75 mm. Regenerate can tolerate a mowing height down to 40 mm.
- New seeding (40 – 50 gm/m2)(4 – 5 kgs/100 m2)
- Over seeding (25 – 35 gm/m2)(2.5 – 3.5 kgs/100 m2)
Cover seed to a depth not exceeding 5 mm and keep seedlings moist until well rooted.