COST EFFECTIVE OPTION FOR HIGH QUALITY QUICK WINTER FEED.
Diamond T will suit producers who require quick winter feed, early silage or hay; or want to prepare their paddock for a summer crop.
- Ready to graze in 45-70 days
- Excellent vigour to produce higher yields than other similar types
- Easily established by over-sowing
- Consistently produces high winter and early spring yields
- Sowing rates should be 15–50 kg/ha
- Sow as early as possible in autumn to maximise winter production
- Higher sowing rates will increase winter feed
- Minimum 500mm rainfall per annum unless irrigated