MCPA 750 Selective Herbicide is an all round performer on broadleaf weeds in pastures. MCPA has a wide spectrum on broadleaf weeds in both grass and clover pastures.
Weeds should be sprayed with MCPA 750 while actively growing and at their most susceptible stage. As a general guide, annuals should be sprayed when young and perennials just prior to appearance of bud stage. Extremes of cold or drought are unfavourable.
MCPA 750 benefits:
- Covers an extensive weed spectrum, controls broadleaf weeds, especially thistles, in pasture through winter and spring
- Great for broadleaf control in established pastures
- Use in combination with for weed control in new pasture
- Excellent control against most types of thistles
- Useful in cereal crops for broadleaf weed control
Broadleaf weeds controlled in pastures include:
- Paterson’s Curse
- Shepherd’s Purse
- Slender Spear or Variegated Thistle
- Turnip Weed
- Wild Radish
- Wild Turnip
Active Constituent: 750 g/L MCPA present as the DIMETHYLAMINE SALT
PACK SIZE: 5L, 20L, 1000L
Comparative Products: Agritone, MCPA 750
Please get in touch with our Customer team for pricing information (03) 5659 2314
* Important: All Equivalent / similar products listed should be used as a guide only and may not be identical to the comparable Notman Pasture Seeds product. Formulations may differ including physical and chemical properties. Trademarks may apply to products listed. Recommendations for use, handling, storage and disposal of products may also change over time. Always read container label and leaflet before opening or using products.