Firestorm Herbicide is a suspension concentrate formulation containing 4 active constituents which kill a range of standing weeds and emerging seedlings. Application should give 8-12 months effective weed control. Affected plants are discoloured and often growth is distorted. The product is absorbed through foliage and translocated throughout plants and the residual components absorbed through the roots.
- 8-12 month effective control
- Kills a range of seedlings and standing weeds
- 4 herbicides in one drum – no need for additional tank mixes
- 4 modes of action C, M, Q and G to combat weed resistance
- Very effective on hard to kill weeds like fleabane
- Resistance break from glyphosate for ryegrass control
- Substantial labour saving for weed management of roads and rail and improved OH&S
Duration and effectiveness of control depends on the amount of chemical applied, soil type, rainfall, weed species and other conditions. Sufficient rainfall (20 to 30 mm either as rainfall or irrigation) to wet the soil through the weed root zone is necessary within 2-3 weeks of application to make the product effective. A delay in rainfall beyond 3 weeks may result in weeds germinating from depth and surviving. Heavy rainfall on light soils may cause movement of the herbicide out of the weed seed zone, resulting in reduced weed control.
Firestorm has been extensively trialled over the past 5 years in a number of states and under a range of weather conditions. The trials have provided excellent results across the board showing superior weed control compared with other standard programs. Firestorm has proven to be very effective against hard to kill weeds e.g. Fleabane, Ryegrass
350 g/L TERBUTHYLAZINE
100 g/L GLYPHOSATE PRESENT AS THE ISOPROPYLAMINE SALT
60 g/L AMITROLE
15 g/L OXYFLUORFEN