2,4-D Ester 680 is ideal for autumn & winter weed control programmes in pasture. Effective on a wide range of broadleaf weeds, including thistles and ragwort. Tank mix with Clopyralid 300 for hard to kill thistles or if resistance is suspected.
- 2,4-D 680 controls most broadleaf weed species in established pasture, some crops and non cropland areas.
- 2,4-D 680 has a very wide broadleaf weed spectrum which is ideal for established pasture.
- Arable farmers will often use 2,4-D 680 during the winter over established white clover seed crops for broadleaf weed control.
- Performs more consistently when the soil temperature is declining. ie. late autumn & winter.
2,4-D Ester 680 is a popular herbicide for control of seedling or rosette ragwort and nodding, scotch, winged and variegated thistles in established pasture. 2,4-D Ester 680 has the ability to check clovers, however by using the product when growth is slow and the clovers are moving into dormancy this check can be drastically reduced.
Weeds controlled in pastures include:
- Variegated and Spear thistles
- Turnip weed
- Wild radish
- Wild turnip
- Horehound (seedlings)
- Skeleton weed
- Nodding or Star thistles
Active Constituent: 680 g/L 2,4-D present as the 2-ETHYLHEXYL ESTER
PACK SIZE: 20L, 1000L
Comparative Products: Ester 680, Estercide,
Please get in touch with our Customer team for pricing information (03) 5659 2314
* Important: All Equivalent / similar products listed should be used as a guide only and may not be identical to the comparable Notman Pasture Seeds product. Formulations may differ including physical and chemical properties. Trademarks may apply to products listed. Recommendations for use, handling, storage and disposal of products may also change over time. Always read container label and leaflet before opening or using products.