Mega Feed is an ultra-late all rounder forage sorghum
This newly released forage sorghum is suited to most situations. Its ultra-late maturity means it retains its high quality feed later than anything else. It has excellent silage potential due to its large grain head with high energy white grain.
Strong early vigour means it can be sown early in the season to reduce the Spring feed gap and provide a range of options from grazing and baling through to standover feed and silage.
Key benefits of Mega Sweet Forage Sorghum
- Ultra-late maturity (120 days to flower) giving high quality and dry matter feed through to late into the season
- Flexible and adaptable all rounder hybrid that is well suited to grazing, baling or silage
- Excellent early vigour giving the option to sow early and extend the growing period
- High leaf-to-stem ratio for increased palatability and quality yield
- High sugar content and energy availability in the leaf and stem converting dry matter into liveweight and milk production