Fipronil 200 SC is a highly effective insecticide with contact and stomach activity that provides residual control of key pests including Australian Plague Locust, Migratory Locust, Wingless Grasshopper, Diamondback moth, Cabbage White Butterfly, Cabbage Cluster Caterpillar. Fipronil 200 is high systemic though the leaf and gives good foliar persistence for 5-14 days after application. Apply spray to achieve thorough coverage of foliage when pest first appears and repeat as required.
- Fipronil 200 SC gives protection in pasture and sorghum against Australian Plague Locust, Migratory Locust, Wingless Grasshopper
- Fipronil 200 SC gives protection in brassicas against Diamondback moth, Cabbage White Butterfly, Cabbage Cluster Caterpillar
- Delivers excellent pest control with contact, stomach and residual activity
- Good stability over wide pH range
- Good foliar persistence for 5 – 14 days
Residual control of these pests provided by Fipronil 200 SC Insecticide will vary with conditions. Rainfall will significantly reduce residual control. Residual control will also be reduced when applied directly to bare earth. Fipronil 200 SC resists washing off in the rain due to its systemic activity, as long as the spray mixture has dried completely before the start of rain.
Active constituent: 200g/L FIPRONIL
Pack size: 1L, 5L
Comparable products: Onslaught, Maestro 200, Albatross, Fipronil 200SC
Please get in touch with our Customer team for pricing information (03) 5659 2314
* Important: All Equivalent / similar products listed should be used as a guide only and may not be identical to the comparable Notman Pasture Seeds product. Formulations may differ including physical and chemical properties. Trademarks may apply to products listed. Recommendations for use, handling, storage and disposal of products may also change over time. Always read container label and leaflet before opening or using products.