Titan Forage Rape combines early maturity, high dry matter yields and exceptional palatability to deliver a high quality summer/autumn/winter feed option. Strong regrowth potential offers multi-graze options and therefore animal performance is best captured from rotational grazing.
- High animal preference forage rape cultivar
- High whole plant MJME (megajoules of metabolisable energy) content
- Multi graze option with excellent regrowth potential
- Very good Aphid and virus tolerance
- Bred and trialled by Forage Innovations Limited (FIL) for Australian grazing systems
Titan provides very good aphid and virus tolerance. Titan is an early maturing forage rape and can be grazed from 70 to 90 days after sowing.
Grazing livestock can be introduced to the Titan crop area first at 70 days after sowing and can be ready for re-grazing after 30 to 40 days with favourable conditions.
Even though it is optimal to maintain the central stem to maximise re-growth, Titan forage rape has been developed to re-grow from hard grazing to ground level.
|Titan Forage Brassica
|4-6kg/ha (standalone), 1-2kg/ha (mix)
|Spring companion species
|Chicory, Plantain, Red Clover, Forage Millet
|Autumn companion species
|Ryegrass, White Clover, Chicory
|Number of grazings