Regal Kale is an intermediate height kale which has been bred for a high leaf percentage for better utilisation, in conjunction with a high total yield in order to maximize stock productivity.
Extensively trialed prior to commercial release, Regal Kale has been proven to perform well against other kales in the market. In addition to this, field trials have shown Regal Kale to be a very winter hardy kale with proven yield potential and feed value.
INTERMEDIATE HEIGHT KALE
- High yielding intermediate height kale with a potential yield of 17000 kgDM/ha
- High leaf-to-stem ratio, with very good late winter leaf percentage
- Excellent crop utilisation due to selection for soft stems
- Very good winter hardiness and excellent pest and disease tolerance
- First and second crop option
|Days to Grazing||150-220 days|
|Growing seasons||Spring & Summer|
|Grazing seasons||Autumn and Winter|
|Potential Yield||17tDM/ha (with irrigation)|