Community Cash Program
Notman Pasture Seeds will donate on purchases of selected products to your club or organisation
$5.00 per 25kg bag
Notman Pasture Seeds are offering supporters of non-for-profit organisations, including sporting clubs the opportunity to raise funds for the club through purchases of pasture seed this season.
All non-profit organisations are eligible to be funded through this sponsorship opportunity. This includes sporting groups, education groups, charitable organisations and community groups.
For every bag of Vatbuster, Megabite & Winterbite promotional products purchased during the promotional period, $5.00 per bag will be donated to the community group of your choice.
For Terms and Conditions see below
For every bag of selected Community Cash promotional products purchased during the promotional period and $5.00 per bag will be donated to the community or sporting group of your choice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The ‘promotion period’ is from 1 January 2018 until Friday June 29th Rebate applies to purchases only made during this period.
- $5.00 will be paid for every bag of ‘eligible product’ (see above) sold during the ‘promotion period’ upon complete fulfillment of the following the Terms and Conditions.
- All rebate claims must be submitted to Notman Pasture Seeds by Friday June 29th Rebate claims must be accompanied by a copy of a fully paid invoice from Notman Pasture Seeds. Only one non-profit organisation can claim the $5 per bag rebate from an invoice.
- To register a claim please call, mail or email Notman Pasture Seeds. Claims can be sent via mail or email – 964 Lang Lang Poowong Road Poowong VIC 3988 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rebates will be provided as sponsorship to eligible non-profit organisations. In order to be eligible the organisation must be an Australian, incorporated non-profit organisation with an ABN.
- Rebates will be paid by Friday August 24th. Payment will be made by cheque to the non-profit organisation.
- This offer cannot be redeemed against a prior purchase and is not available in conjunction with any other offer
- We reserve the right to change these General Terms at any time. Instructions on how to enter a competition form part of the “Specific” Terms and Conditions. Participating in a promotion is deemed acceptance of both the “General” and Specific” Terms and Conditions.
(03) 5659 2314