OUTSTANDING YIELD PERFORMANCE TAKES RETURNS TO A NEW LEVEL IN THE CLEARFIELD SEGMENT
Mid Maturity (5) High Yielding and Irrigation Option
45Y93 CL Canola Hybrid boasts outstanding returns through very high yield potential, oil content and consistency, this hybrid’s early flowering mid maturity makes it perfect for high yielding environments which see heat during flowering.
- 45Y93 CL Canola Hybrid is an exciting Y Series® hybrid that demonstrates outstanding returns through the combination of very high yield potential, consistency and added economic benefit of very high oil content.
- Mid maturity (5), displays early flowering habit, ideally suited to high yielding environments and irrigation.
- An outstanding agronomic profile adds flexibility and aid ease of management in high-yielding crops.
- 45Y93 CL Canola Hybrid delivers exceptional early growth resulting in superior crop competition and early canopy closure which enhances weed control and reduces weed seed-set.
- Recommended planting partner to Pioneer® 45Y91 CL & 44Y90 CL.
CANOLA AGRONOMIC PROFILE
Product type: Y Series® Clearfield® Hybrid
Herbicide tolerance trait: Tested for tolerance to imidazolinone herbicides, OnDuty® and Intervix®.
Maturity: Mid season (5)
Phenology Class: Mid-fast
Blackleg rating: R*
GRDC Blackleg Group: B, C
Grain oil content: 8
Plant vigour: 9
Plant height: 7
Crop standability: 8
Shatter tolerance: 8
Grain test weight: 9