THE NEW EARLY MATURITY ROUNDUP READY HYBRID BENCHMARK FOR PERFORMACE & RETURNS
Early Maturity (3) Early Grazing and Planting Option
43Y29 RR Canola Hybrid combines segment leading yield potential, outstanding consistency and excellent oil content. Low to medium rainfall environments.
- 43Y29 RR Canola Hybrid sets a new industry benchmark for performance and profitability in the early Roundup Ready® segment.
- Early (3) maturity, ideally suited to low and medium rainfall environments.
- Y Series® hybrid that demonstrates reliable returns through the combination of very high yield potential and added economic benefit of very high oil content.
- Delivers excellent early growth resulting in superior crop competition and early canopy closure resulting in enhanced weed control.
- Forms a compact canopy and offers dense pod set along with uniform rippening, ideal for direct heading
- Recommended planting partner to Pioneer® 44Y27 RR.
This 43Y29 RR Canola Hybrid Elite Y Series® hybrid combines excellent yield potential, outstanding consistence and the economic bonus of excellent oil content to deliver the Y Series® genetic advantage. 43Y29 RR demonstrates robust yields under stress induced environments, assisting in risk management in low to medium rainfall environments. Coupled with an unmatched agronomic package of medium-short plant height, excellent standability and harvestability makes this hybrid a standout in the early maturity Roundup Ready® segment.
Product type: Y Series® Roundup Ready® hybrid
Herbicide tolerance trait: Tested for tolerance to the registered formulation of Roundup® herbicide for in-crop application in canola.
Maturity: Early season (3)
Phenology Class: Mid-fast
Blackleg rating: R*
GRDC Blackleg Group: A, B