EXCITING NEW MID MATURITY ROUNDUP READY HYBRID THAT TRUMPS THE PERFORMANCE OF CURRENT SEGMENT LEADERS
Mid Maturity (5) Early Planting and Grazing Potential
45Y28 RR Canola Hybrid combines market-leading yield potential, oil content and ease-of-management to deliver greater income per hectare. Medium to high rainfall environments.
- 45Y28 RR Canola Hybrid sets a new industry benchmark for performance and profitability in the mid Roundup Ready® segment.
- Mid (5) maturity, with Phenology class of Mid for April sowing.
- Ideally suited to medium and high rainfall environments. New Roundup Ready® planting option under irrigation.
- Medium plant structure, exceptional standability and uniform ripening aids ease of management and direct heading.
- Delivers excellent early growth resulting in superior crop competition and early canopy closure resulting in enhanced weed control.
- Recommended planting partner to Pioneer® 44Y27 RR.
Coupled with an unmatched agronomic package of medium plant height, excellent standability and harvestability, makes for an easy decision when selecting a mid maturity Roundup Ready® hybrid.
CANOLA AGRONOMY PROFILE
Product type: Y Series® Roundup Ready® hybrid
Herbicide tolerance trait: Tested for tolerance to the registered formulation of Roundup® herbicide for in-crop application in canola.
Maturity: Mid season (5)
Phenology Class: Mid
Blackleg rating: R*
GRDC Blackleg Group: B, C
Grain oil content: 9
Plant vigour: 9
Plant height: 7
Crop standability: 8
Shatter tolerance: 8
Grain test weight: 9