THE NEW EARLY-MID ROUNDUP READY® HYBRID BENCHMARK FOR PERFORMANCE & RETURNS
Early Mid Maturity (4) Roundup Ready Option
44Y27 RR Canola Hybrid delivers an unmatched agronomic package of medium plant height, excellent standability and harvestability. Direct heading for maximum yield.
44Y27 RR Canola Hybrid combines market leading yield potential, outstanding consistency and the economic bonus of excellent oil content to deliver the Y Series® genetic advantage. With an unmatched agronomic package of medium plant height, excellent standability and harvestability this is an industry-leading early-mid maturity Roundup Ready® hybrid.
- Sets a new industry benchmark for performance and profitability in the early-mid Roundup Ready® segment.
- Y Series® hybrid that demonstrates relaible returns with the combination of very high yield potential and the added economic benefit of very high oil content.
- Delivers excellent early growth resulting in superior crop competition and early canopy closure resulting in enhanced weed control.
- Shorter plant structure, exceptional standability and uniform ripening aids ease of management and direct heading.
- Recommended planting partner to Pioneer® brand 43Y23 RR, Pioneer® brand 43Y29 RR and Pioneer® brand 45Y25 RR.
CANOLA AGRONOMY PROFILE
Product type: Y Series® Roundup Ready® Hybrid
Herbicide tolerance trait: Tested for tolerance to the registered formulation of Roundup Ready® herbicide for in-crop application in canola.
Maturity: Early-mid season (4)
Phenology Class: Mid-Fast
Blackleg rating: R*
GRDC Blackleg Group: B
Grain oil content: 9
Plant vigour: 9
Plant height: 8
Crop standability: 8
Shatter tolerance: 9
Grain test weight: 9