Ecopar herbicide is an early post-emergence contact herbicide with rapid foliar uptake on a wide range of weed control including capeweed, wild radish, wild turnip and geranium. Ecopar is ideal for grass pastures with legumes such as clover.Herbicide effects on susceptible weeds can occur within 1 to 7 days of application. Subsequent germinations will not be controlled.
Mixing with MCPA750
Ecopar mixed with MCPA 750 is proving to be a very effective herbicide in clover and medic pastures when applied from the 3rd trifoliate leaf stage of the legume. Ecopar mixed with MCPA 750 can be used to control broadleaf weeds in newly sown pastures, self-sown pastures and established pastures. The tolerance of clover and certain other pasture species to Ecopar mixtures can vary with variety, soil type, disease, stage of growth and degree of moisture and temperature stress.
Ecopar herbicide target weeds in pasture:
- Bedstraw (Galium tricornutum)
- Bifora (Bifora testiculata)
- Capeweed (Arctotheca calendula)
- Common storksbill (Erodium cicutarium)
- Indian hedge mustard (Sisymbrium orientale)
- Long storks bill (Erodium botrys)
- Musky storksbill (Erodium moschatum)
- Prickly lettuce (Lactuca serriola)
- Shepherd’s purse (Capsella bursa-pastoris)
- Volunteer canola (Brassica napus)
- Volunteer lupin (Lupinus sp)
- Wild radish (Raphanus raphanistrum)
Active Constituent: 20g/L pyraflufen-ethyl
PACK SIZE: 5L, 20L
Comparative Products: N/A
Please get in touch with our Customer team for pricing information (03) 5659 2314
* Important: All Equivalent / similar products listed should be used as a guide only and may not be identical to the comparable Notman Pasture Seeds product. Formulations may differ including physical and chemical properties. Trademarks may apply to products listed. Recommendations for use, handling, storage and disposal of products may also change over time. Always read container label and leaflet before opening or using products.