Terbutryn 500 selective herbicide controls certain early competing broadleaf weeds in Wheat, Barley, Triticale, Pastures and some varieties of Oats and Field Peas. Terbutryn should be sprayed only after good rain and when top soil is moist and when weeds are actively growing. Best results are obtained when good soil moisture has been present since planting. DO NOT apply during dry or waterlogged conditions.
Terbutryn 500 selective herbicide target weeds include:
- Amsinckia (Yellow burweed)
- Corn gromwell (Sheepweed or White ironweed)
- Dead nettle
- Fumitory (Common, White and Dense flowered)
- Paterson’s curse
- Toad rush – 2 to 6 leaves
With early and late sown crops damage may occur if spraying is undertaken when temperatures are greater than 18°C. Avoid spraying crops prior to May and from mid August onwards, as daily temperatures and weed size may not be satisfactory. Early sown crops should not be sprayed before the onset of frost and cooler weather.
Active Constituent: 500g/L TERBUTRYN
PACK SIZE: 20L
Comparative Products: Igran, Terbutryn 500
Please get in touch with our Customer team for pricing information (03) 5659 2314
* Important: All Equivalent / similar products listed should be used as a guide only and may not be identical to the comparable Notman Pasture Seeds product. Formulations may differ including physical and chemical properties. Trademarks may apply to products listed. Recommendations for use, handling, storage and disposal of products may also change over time. Always read container label and leaflet before opening or using products.