Atrazine 500SC is a pre-emergent and post-emergent herbicide for control of selected weeds in crops, especially maize and sorghum.
In sorghum with Concep®II treated seed, Atrazine 500SC controls the following weeds:
- Annual Ground Cherry
- Black Bindweed (Climbing Buckwheat)
- Black Pigweed
- Blackberry Nightshade
- Cobbler’s Pegs
- Fat Hen
- Liverseed Grass
- Prickly Paddy Melon
- Parthenium Weed
Atrazine 500SC also controls the following situations:
- Weeds and grasses in Canola (Triazine Tolerant varieties only), Sorghum, Maize, Sweet Corn, Sugar cane, Lupins, Broom Millet, Saccaline and Forage Sorghum.
- Mintweed in established Lucerne.
- Brome grass in Sirocco Phalaris, Demeter Fescue and Currie Cocksfoot grass seed crops
- Provide control of weeds and grasses growing on a fallow in a conservation tillage system
Soil mosture with Atrazine 500 – Atrazine 500 requires rainfall or irrigation to move it down through the soil into the weed root zone to make it effective. Sufficient rain or irrigation to thoroughly wet the soil through the weed root zone should occur or be made within 10 days after spraying.
Active constituent: 500g/L ATRAZINE
Pack size: 20L
Comparable products: Atrazine 500SC
Please get in touch with our Customer team for pricing information (03) 5659 2314
* Important: All Equivalent / similar products listed should be used as a guide only and may not be identical to the comparable Notman Pasture Seeds product. Formulations may differ including physical and chemical properties. Trademarks may apply to products listed. Recommendations for use, handling, storage and disposal of products may also change over time. Always read container label and leaflet before opening or using products.