Diuron 900 WG Herbicide for the post-emergence control of certain annual grass and broad leafed weeds in field peas, legume-based pastures and lucerne. Diuron 900 is a powerful post emergent herbicide that offers long soil residual and a good compatability with glyphosate and paraquat for paddock knockdowns.
Diuron 900 target weeds in lucerne pastures:
- Amsinckia (Yellow burr)
- Dead nettle
- Sheepweed (White ironweed)
- Three cornered Jack (Double gee)
- Seedlings of Capeweed, Spiny emex
- Suppression of Wild radish, wild turnip
Apply when lucerne has been grazed. Weedsvshould be very small (emerging – 4 leaf) when treated. Use only in areas where lucerne becomes Winter dormant.
Diuron 900WG is often used as a knockdown spike with Glyphosate and is an excellent partner of Paraquat.
Diuron 900WG effect on weeds are slow to appear and will not become apparent until it is carried into the root zone of the weeds or weed seeds by moisture. Results vary with soil type – lower rates are effective on lighter soils and higher rates on heavier soils. This product is most effective and economical when applied to moist bare soil or soil carrying a small amount of vegetation. Application of Diuron 900WG should be made shortly before the period of main weed growth and best results will be achieved if rainfall or irrigation occurs within 3 – 4 days of application
Active Constituent: 900g/kg Diuron
PACK SIZE: 15kg
Comparative Products: Diurex, Diuron 900WG
Please get in touch with our Customer team for pricing information (03) 5659 2314
* Important: All Equivalent / similar products listed should be used as a guide only and may not be identical to the comparable Notman Pasture Seeds product. Formulations may differ including physical and chemical properties. Trademarks may apply to products listed. Recommendations for use, handling, storage and disposal of products may also change over time. Always read container label and leaflet before opening or using products.