Foam Marker is a long lasting concentrated foam liquid for use through foam generating devices to identify broadacre spray swath width. Foam Marker helps you to avoid spray misses and ensures the area sprayed has complete coverage.
Foam Marker is a concentrated foam detergent suitable for use through all foam marking systems. It forms dense white foam blobs that are clearly visible and long lasting. General application rate is 1L per 100 litres of water (or 10mL in 1 litre of water). Over dilution or high pressure may cause frequent low standing blobs. Foam should last approximately 2 hours on ground in good weather conditions. However, life span will be affected by hot, dry conditions (over 35°C) or where the water is cold or ‘hard’.
Benefits of Foam Marker:
- Long lasting, bright white or pink foam marker.
- Enables better use of chemical by assisting with precision of spray runs.
- Use in suitably equipped booms, wipers and other application equipment.
- Helps you to avoid spray misses and ensures the area sprayed has complete coverage
- Will help you to overcome costly spray overlaps and when using selective chemistry, can avoid crop damage
- Failure to get complete coverage of your spray chemical, could allow hot spots of weeds, insects and fungal infections within an area or undesirable weeds to populate an area.