A thoroughly proven, high performing, and very persistent medium leafed white clover well suited for sheep, beef and dairy cattle pastures, with superior spring – summer production, high Nitrogen fixation ability and more densely branched stolons.
Good tolerance to pest and leaf diseases. Recommended for all pasture mixes.
Demand NZ White Clover has the following benefits:
- Medium leaf size
- Higher dry matter production, with improved winter, spring production
- Greater Nitrogen fixation ability
- Greater stolon density, and stolon dry weight
- Superior persistence in dairy, sheep and beef systems
- Excellent livestock performance
- Better resistance to common clover diseases
- Suitable for all livestock farming systems
|Small to medium
|3-5+ years (subject to climate, insect pest pressure and management)
|3-5kg/hectare in pasture mixes as the sole clover
2-3kg/hectare when mixed with a large leafed clover
|Autumn and Spring