Probuffer 700 Surfactant is speciality multi use natural adjuvant for use with herbicides, fungicides and insecticides. The unique properties of Probuffer 700 Surfactant enhance the uptake of many systemic herbicides, allowing them to effectively penetrate into leaves, without causing damage to non-target crop plants. Probuffer 700 Surfactant reduces the degrading effect to many pesticides caused by alkaline hydrolysis. Probuffer 700 adjusts the spray tank water pH to enhance the performance of many pesticides and extend the longevity of spray tank solutions.
Probuffer 700 Surfactant has the following benefits:
- Acidifying and Penetrating Surfactant
- Reduces Alkaline Hydrolysis of Dimethoate
- Assists with Uptake of Foliar Fertilisers
- Assists in Management of Spray Droplet Size
Mixing Probuffer 700 Surfactant
Half fill the spray tank with water and commence agitation. Add the required quantity of Probuffer 700 then add the recommended quantity of herbicide, insecticide or foliar fertilizer. Continue agitation while topping up the tank and during spraying.
Active Constituent: 350g/L SOYAL PHOSPHOLIPIDS & 350g/L PROPIONIC ACID
Pack size: 5L, 20L
Comparable products: LI700, FLX700, Probuff 700
Please get in touch with our Customer team for pricing information (03) 5659 2314
* Important: All Equivalent / similar products listed should be used as a guide only and may not be identical to the comparable Notman Pasture Seeds product. Formulations may differ including physical and chemical properties. Trademarks may apply to products listed. Recommendations for use, handling, storage and disposal of products may also change over time. Always read container label and leaflet before opening or using products.