Mantra White Clover is a new generation very large leafed white clover, with semi-erect growth habit, high stolon number and thick stolons. Improved autumn and winter activity to match high yielding pastures, Mantra White Clover is ideal component of dairy, beef, sheep and silage mixes – such as our premium Vatbuster mix – with legumes making up 20% of the mix.
Mantra White Clover is robust under intense grazing stems – with its medium to high growing point enabling better competition with grass in pasture mixes.
- Very competitive in pasture mixes
- High yielding, with strong winter, early spring growth
- High stolon density and stolon length
- Great palatability with finer stems
- Very good disease resistance, including sclerotinia and rust
- Very good persistence, even under intense grazing
Mantra in pasture blends
Mantra White Clover is available in many of our pasture blends such as Vatbuster – or include in your next custom pasture seed mix.
|Mantra White Clover
|White Clover (Trifolium repens)
|4-6kg/hectare in pasture mixes as the sole clover
2-3kg/hectare when mixed with a small or medium leafed clover
|Autumn and Spring
|Perennial ryegrass, fescue, red clover, chicory, plantain