Amino Boss Pasture is a high concentrate amino acid to boost plant productivity, with nitrogen, potassium and an extensive micro-nutrient package
Amino Boss Pasture produces a rapid mobilisation by the plant of all substances (fertilisers, hormones and chelates, etc), which are transported to the plant’s growth points, where they accumulate and act. These mobilised substances are readily absorbed by the young shoots, stems after a few days.
Plants make the proteins they need by synthesising them from amino acids, which normally need to be produced by a very complex biochemical process, starting from elemental substances such as nitrogen, carbon, oxygen and water. This process consumes significant biological energy.
Key benefits of Amino Boss Pasture
- Highly plant-available nutritional source
- Rapid mobilisation of nutrients, ideal in winter
- Increases the crop’s ability to overcome stressful conditions
- Boosts pasture health & growth
Why Amino Boss Pasture boosts plant productivity?
Amino Boss Pasture provides the plant with a protein hydrolysate of up to 19 structural amino acids, the basic components of proteins, which bind to each other by the means of peptide links. Amino Boss Pasture has high levels of glycine (a chelating agent which is mainly responsible for micro-nutrient uptake and transport), proline and hydroxyproline (which greatly improve production).
Example Winter Foliar / Liquid Nutritional Program
Used on Walcha Dairy, a cold dairy environment, every 34 days between April & late September
|Amino Boss Pasture
|Accelerate Gibberellic Acid
|Probuffer 700 Adjuvant
|250 ml/100L water solution
|3 – 10 L/ha
|Apply as required to assist with correcting deficiencies or assisting with growth in cold conditions. Always read and follow label directions.
|20L & 1000L
|pH of 10%
|Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C
|N, Zn, K, B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Mo
Amino Boss Pasture contains Nitrogen, Zinc, Suphur, Manganese, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Boron and Colbalt.
Role of Amino Acids
- Glutamic acid: This is a precursor to new amino acids, through its transmission process. It stimulates growth of tissues and increases resistance to stress
- Glutamate dehydrogenase: is the key enzyme that transforms mineral nitrogen in fertiliser (which cannot be assimilated by the plant) into protein nitrogen, which is directly assimilable
- Aspartic acid: This is a source of nitrogen for plants as it is involved n numerous metabolic processes
- Alanine: The facilities the synthesis of chlorophyll, leading to greater photosynthetic working potential. It is involved in plant hormone metabolism.
- Arginine: This stimulates photosynthesis ad delays ageing by activating the cell multiplication that is the basis for growth.
- Phenylalanine: The favours humic compound formation. It is a precursor to lignin, a component of plant wood.
- Hydroxyproline: This regulates flowering
- Glycine: This is characterised by its chelating action act and as an essential part of chlorophyll synthesis. It is involved in leaf formation.
- Lysine: this is important in the formation or synthesis of chlorophyll. It is involved in plant resistance mechanisms.
- Methionine: This is an ethylene precursor, which increases in the quality and quantity of production.
- Proline: Its main function is to maintain the plant’s hydrous balance in the cell walls, resisting adverse conditions (drought, salinity etc).
- Serine: This makes plants resistant to stressful situations, adjusting the hydrous balance in the plant.
- Valine: It is involved in the plant resistance mechanisms to stressful situations.
- Tyrosine: It has an important role in plant photosynthesis.
Disclaimer: The information presented in this technical guide is from sources that are considered reliable. It is provided in good faith and every care has been taken to ensure its accuracy. Notman Pasture Seeds does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of any decision based on this information. Notman Pasture Seeds and employees, contractors, agents, advisers and licensors of intellectual property provide no assurances, guarantees or warranties in relation to any advice, information, cultivar, product or endophyte referred to or recommended, except those that by law must be provided. When purchasing Notman Pasture Seeds products, please thoroughly read and understand the information provided on the tag. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. All specifications are subject to change without notice.