Tempo Italian Ryegrass is a diploid Italian ryegrass available from Barenbrug. Tempo offers farmers the ultimate in pasture performance with faster establishment, improved winter growth and bigger pasture yields than any other diploid Italian ryegrass on the market. Tempo is suitable for grazing, hay or silage and will carry-through into a second year under favourable conditions.
- Late-heading diploid Italian ryegrass
- Rapid establishment with good winter growth
- Superior total yield. Tempo has topped 9 out of 17 diploid Italian trials for total yield
- Good 2nd year yield under favourable conditions
- A more productive and profitable pasture
- Faster to establish than other Italian ryegrasses for fodder when you need it most (heading into winter)
- Confidence that if seasonal conditions are favourable, Tempo will persist into the second year for another productive pasture