Reason AR37 Perennial Ryegrass is a new diploid perennial ryegrass that has topped the accumulated dry matter production trial against leading perennial diploids (2018 – 2021 Terang Victoria), proving it consistently produces excellent quality dry matter production across all seasons. This mid flowering perennial returns to a vegetative state after flowering, providing farmers with extended late season quality – a trait not typically seen in a mid flowering perennial ryegrass.
With a +3 heading date and the added benefit of a very low aftermath heading, sow Reason AR37 to boost productivity and take advantage of early spring growth.
- A high performing diploid perennial ryegrass with mid heading (+3)
- Well balanced, seasonal growth potential with excellent early-spring growth in cooler regions
- Persistent in and tolerant of a wide range of environments
- Very good tiller density with extremely low aftermath heading in summer
- Ideal for sheep, beef and dairy systems looking for extra spring growth while maintaining summer and autumn quality and production