Bred for increased palatability
Expo is a late flowering diploid perennial ryegrass that has been bred to improve feed quality. It is an exceptional year-round producer of dry matter with outstanding quality from a late
maturing variety providing higher levels of water soluble carbohydrates (sugars). Good fertility management will enhance production of Expo on your farm.
- Bred for low aftermath heading
- Excellent late season quality
- Higher levels of water soluble carbohydrates (sugars)
- Very high tiller density
- Good fertility will enhance production
- High insect tolerance from AR37 endophyte
Expo AR37 perennial ryegrass combines well with other components of a pasture mix (e.g. short rotation ryegrass, cocksfoot, Grasslands Puna II chicory and clover).
Expo perennial ryegrass is also suitable for long term hard grazing/set stocking in addition to rotational grazing.
Expo AR37 is available in our range of mid-high rainfall perennial ryegrass blends.