A semi awnless dual purpose triticale with excellent dry matter production and grain recovery after grazing. Endeavour is widely adapted to long season grazing environments across Australia. It is well suited to the slopes and tablelands of New South Wales; Victoria’s Gippsland, north-east, central and western districts; and south east South Australia. It is best sown through March and early April.
- Later maturing ‘winter’ triticale.
- Excellent rust resistance
- Stem – R, Leaf – R and Stripe (WA Yr17) MR and Jackie R.
- Mid Maturity
- It has excellent grain and dry matter recovery post grazing with grain yields commonly exceeding 10-20% of other varieties.
- Suits early sowing, gazing, hay/silage.