Base AR37 is a new late maturing, high yielding, densely tillered ryegrass resistant to a number of Australia’s major pasture pests.
AUSTRALIAN BRED UNDER TOUGH CONDITIONS, IS WELL SUITED TO HIGH-RAINFALL DAIRY REGIONS.
- Ready to graze in 55-85 days
- Contains AR37 endophyte providing resistance to a number of major pasture pests
- Has shown excellent persistence
- Very high tiller density and high dry matter production
- Excellent late season quality feed
- Ideally suited for dairy and beef farming operations
- Sowing rates should be 20–30kg/ha
- Avoid hard set stocking during dry periods
- Minimum 650mm rainfall per annum unless irrigated
Base AR37 Perennial Ryegrass